Your privacy is our priority
- METAGOLD LLC notifies you that your privacy is important to us. Maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data is a core principle of our entire business operations.
- Please note that this policy is only applicable to websites directly maintained by METAGOLD LLC and not to the other entities or persons to whom we might refer through banners or links within our websites.
- While receiving or using any of our products/services, the following data about you shall be collected and processed for administrative, service related and/or legal purposes:
Personal data, such as names, residential address, e-mail address, etc. according to our Know Your Client (KYC) Policy;
Financial data, such as records concerning your trade activities, account status, balance, etc.
- Your personal data is archived and secured in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and its processing of the jurisdiction where METAGOLD’s principal place of business is located.
- METAGOLD websites contain cookies that ensure wider usage possibilities for the websites. Cookies can be rejected using the technological features of your browser; however, this is not advisable, as doing so will interfere with your use of METAGOLD website.
Use of Information
- We use your personal information only to deliver you high quality service and secure our lawful interests. For example, we will use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information. We may also use this information to establish and set up your service account, issue an account number and a secure password, maintain your account activity, and contact you with account information. This information helps us improve our services to you and inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- METAGOLD has executed all the reasonable and necessary measures in order to maintain a high level of security of your personal data. Our employees, directors, officers and/or representatives are obliged to respect your privacy and your personal data may only be disclosed to third parties when appropriate legal grounds exist.
- Please be notified that we may disclose your personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, etc. to third parties authorized by METAGOLD and/or recognized by us on the grounds of established contractual relations.
- We may transfer your personal data to associated or affiliated companies, agents or other authorized organizations or persons in order to execute your direct or indirect instructions concerning the use of METAGOLD services. We guarantee that all persons described herein adhere to the terms of current policy and execute reasonable measures to protect your privacy.
- Notwithstanding, we may disclose your personal data to third parties which have not established contractual relations with METAGOLD on the grounds of their authority and their official status.
Accessing and revisiting your personal information
- We endeavor to keep our customer files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact support.